- Buffalo Irish
- What's happening in local Celtic Music scene.
- MacKenzie Highlanders Pipes and Drums
- Our pipe band
- 96th Highlanders
- Wonderful pipeband from Jamestown - hosts of the popular Jamestown Celtic Festival
- You can find our CD Best Foot Forward here - Search on Step In Time, Best Foot Forward
- You can find our CD Best Foot Forward - search on Step In Time, Best Foot Forward
- Evangola Pirate Festival
Always the last weekend in July. Beautiful beach, lots of family fun!! Bring your bathing suit, a picnic lunch and enjoy the day!
- The Bee Hive Ceramic Studio
- Located in Lewiston, NY a wonderful shop with great events run by Terrie and John Bednarczyk.
- Niagara Celtic Festival/Niagara Celtic Ale Trail
- North Tonawanda History Museum
A geat museum celebrating the history of North Tonawanda, the Lumber City!
- Wayne Peters Photographer
Site for Wayne Peters - event photographer and official photographer of Old Fort Niagara. He has taken some of the most fantastic pictures of Old Fort Niagara which you can preview at his site.
- Lewiston Live
A great site showcasing what's happening in lovely Lewiston, NY.
- Jeanne Treat, author
Jeanne is the author of the wonderful series, Dark Lord Trilogy, which takes place in 17th century Scotland.
- Old Fort Niagara
The oldest non reconstructed Fort in North America. Dating back to 1720's.
- River Art Gallery
Great shop full of works by local artists. Decorative and wearable art.
- Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum